Here are some care instructions in order to ensure that your garments and jewelry pieces last a long time :D
Pieces made with acrylic or cotton yarn:
Hand wash or machine wash on a warm, gentle cycle. Option to tumble dry on low or air dry. Do not iron or bleach. If needed, dryclean professionally.
Pieces made with velvet yarn:
Hand wash or machine wash on a warm, gentle cycle (delicate setting). Option to tumble dry (delicate setting) on low or air dry. Do not iron, bleach, or dryclean.
All clothes age with more wear. Please note that your item(s) may get a bit softer or droopier as time goes on, even while caring for it (them) appropriately. This is completely normal and expected of knitwear! Due to different brands of yarn being used to make the items for this shop, different brands and types of yarn (even down to how they were dyed) may age differently or at a different rate as well.
The jewelry sold at Pink Serenity Boutique is fashion jewelry and therefore more prone to tarnishing than finer jewelry.
A variety of factors affect the jewelry, including body chemistry and environmental factors. While this naturally happens, it can be as avoidable as possible by doing the following:
- Remove all jewelry before washing hands and applying lotions, oils, perfumes, etc.
- Avoid showering or swimming with jewelry on
- Store jewelry properly; when the air is too moist, it may tarnish from being out and oxidizing
- Avoid wearing jewelry while doing physical activity
- If tarnishing happens, use a cotton cloth to carefully wipe as much of it off as possible with a gentle cleaning agent (water and a small amount of hand soap). Remember to be as gentle as possible
May your clothes and jewelry be well taken care of! I hope this guide helps! :D
Thank you so much for all of the continued support.